Governor wishes Bad Bunny success with tour-wrapping concerts
- The San Juan Daily Star

- 2 hours ago
- 2 min read

Says Hiram Bithorn area has water supply
By THE STAR STAFF
Gov. Jenniffer González Colón wished Benito Antonio Martínez Ocasio -- known as Bad Bunny -- success earlier this week with the two concerts this weekend that will conclude his world tour at Hiram Bithorn Stadium in Hato Rey, stating that the area where the shows will take place should not face water service interruptions.
“I wish him the greatest success, just as he has had wherever he has performed,” González Colón said Monday at La Fortaleza in response to press questions about measures being taken to handle the large number of people expected to attend the event.
The governor said that according to the information she has received, the Hiram Bithorn area has a water supply system that should not experience issues during the concerts.
“Based on the information I have, it is an area that is well-supplied -- it has a dual-feed system -- so there shouldn’t be any service interruption problems,” she stated.
She added that the Puerto Rico Aqueduct and Sewer Authority would verify conditions and that, as is standard for large-scale events, additional sanitary facilities would be installed to accommodate the volume of attendees.
According to the organizers, the Puerto Rico concerts will mark the end of a tour that played stadiums across five continents and became the highest-grossing tour by a male Latin artist.
González Colón described the performances as an event of international significance for the island.
“I believe Puerto Ricans will be happy with the performance taking place here,” she said. “I think it is a global event; I wouldn’t call it an event exclusive to Puerto Rico -- this is a global event that will bring the island renewed renown.”
Bad Bunny will conclude his “DeBÍ TiRAR MáS FOToS World Tour” with concerts this Saturday and Sunday at Hiram Bithorn Stadium. Both shows will begin at 6 p.m.
The venue grounds will open at 11:30 a.m., featuring a market with local vendors and sponsor-hosted experiences prior to the concert. Individuals without valid tickets will not be allowed to enter the venue grounds or participate in pre-show activities. Organizers urge the public to arrive early to complete the entry process.
Tickets go on sale today at 10 a.m. via PR Ticket, with sales limited to customers holding cards issued by Banco Popular de Puerto Rico. The production team also announced that no parking will be available within the stadium complex and that transportation alternatives for both dates will be announced at a later time.




Comments